Softecnia SCP owns the website www.webexpo.es >
1) IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below reflect the following: The owner of this website is Softecnia SCP. Email contact email@example.com
3) USE OF THE SITE: The SCP Softecnia websites provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from Softecnia SCP, its licensors or clients to which the user can access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that Softecnia SCP offers through its web sites, including but not limited to, not to use for (i) any illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems Softecnia, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Softecnia reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public security or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication ..
In any case, Softecnia not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Softecnia SCP itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their websites, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc ...), owned by Softecnia SCP or their licensors or its clients.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Softecnia SCP. The user undertakes to respect the rights of ownership of Intellectual Property Softecnia SCP. You can view the elements of the different websites and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the SCP Softecnia pages.
5) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Softecnia SCP is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or the transmission virus or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the measures necessary to avoid technological programs.
6) Modifications: Softecnia SCP reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its websites may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they presented or located on their websites
8) LINKS: In the event that the websites links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SCP Softecnia not exercise any control over such sites and content.
In no event Softecnia SCP assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
9) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Softecnia SCP reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to their websites and / or services offered without prior notice, to himself or a third party, users who violate these Terms and Conditions use.
10) GENERAL: SCP Softecnia pursue breach of these terms and any unauthorized use of their websites exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11) AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION:
Softecnia SCP may change at any time the terms specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12) LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between SCP and the USER Softecnia by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Reus (Tarragona).